Now that you're on Thing 6, you've made it past the halfway point in the program!
Here is an Evernote overview screencast I created to give you a look into my Evernote universe:
Here is a good Pocket tutorial and overview I found online:
To Complete Thing 6:
- Create an Evernote account.
- Set up some notebooks and start adding notes (websites, new notes, pictures, etc.) with tags.
- Optional (especially if you've been using Evernote for a while): try sharing Notebooks and Notes.
- Create a Pocket account.
- Add some content (websites, images, video, etc.) with tags.
- In your "Thing 6: Organizing and Saving Content Online" post, reflect on your experiences with Evernote and Pocket. What did you think of these tools Would you use one, both, or neither? Have you used them before? How do you normally organize and save online content?
***If you have used either/both of these tools before, you could instead make a screencast tutorial teaching others how to use them. You could then embed this into your Thing 6 blog post. We can add this to our tech integration websites for others to use!