You've made it to Thing 2!
If you are a regular user of the Google Chrome browser, then you may already be a Chrome app/extension aficionado. Because so many of the tools in this program have Chrome apps and extensions associated with them, I wanted to make sure that everyone was comfortable using the Chrome browser and that everyone knows how to find and install Chrome apps and extensions.
If you'd like an intro to the Chrome browser/Chrome App Store/Apps & Extensions, or if you'd like to see some of my favorite apps and extensions, I've made this exciting video:
TO COMPLETE THING 2:
- Explore the Chrome Web Store and install 3 Chrome Apps that are new to you. Practice using these.
- Explore the Chrome Web Store and install 3 Chrome Extensions that are new to you. Practice using these.
- In Your "Thing 2: Chrome Apps & Extensions" post, reflect on your experience.
- Which 3 apps and 3 extensions did you install? What do you think of them?
- Which do you recommend for teachers? For students? Will you remove any?
- If you have already been using Chrome apps and extensions, do you have any favorites that you wouldn't want to live without?